Nicole Warne is a leading digital influencer with a global audience of over 2.3 million, splitting her time between New York and Sydney.
Having established a successful e-commerce and digital publishing platform by the age of 20, Nicole has gone on to collaborate with brands as a creative director, social media consultant, brand consultant, digital strategist and ambassador, counting premium brands Chanel, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Valentino, Chopard, Cartier, Giorgio Armani and Net-a-Porter amongst her list of clients.
Nicole is currently the Digital Consultant for Australia’s premium airline, QANTAS, and was instrumental in developing the Q Collective, QANTAS’ digital influencer program.
She has been recognised in Forbes ‘30 Under 30’ and Business of Fashion’s ‘#BoF500: The People Shaping the Global Industry’ lists.
Nicole is passionate about philanthropy. Being adopted from South Korea herself, she is currently a global ambassador for Adopt Change–a not-for-profit foundation advocating for safe and permanent homes for adopted and foster children. Adopt Change works closely with the Australian government to seek changes to legislation to better provide for children and families, with an aim to make the adoption process easier within Australia. She is also an ambassador for WWF, as she is passionate about animal welfare and environmental conservation. She continues to support various charity initiatives in hopes of inspiring others to do the same.
– Business of Fashion ‘500 People Shaping the Global Industry’ List
– InStyle ‘Women of Style’ Award – 2017
– Forbes ’30 Under 30’ List – 2016
– Shorty ‘Best in Fashion’ Award – 2015
– ELLE ‘Influencer of The Year’ Award – 2014
– Bloglovin’ ‘Best Photography’ Award – 2014
– Forbes ‘30 Under 30’ Asia List – 2021 | 2019
– The International Woolmark Prize – 2017
– Asia’s Next Top Model – 2016
– The Australian Fashion Film Awards – 2017 | 2015
– The Australian BT Emerging Fashion Designer Award – 2015
– The Calvin Klein Accessories International Design School Project Award – 2014