1. Relaxing on a wharf with clean fresh air and a beautiful view.
2. Picking fresh bunches of daisies to decorate the house.
3. Fishing on Christmas day in the middle of nowhere with my family.
4. Watching the plants next to our pickers hut slash cabin grow higher and higher each year.
5. One of the many things in this world that are even more beautiful on the inside.
6. Reunited with my puppy, Bailey, and enjoying counting the 11 freckles on this nose.
7. Curling up and keeping warm with this big ball of fluff.
8. Discovering an outside pizza oven Dad built hidden within our daisy bushes.
This is just a few of the reasons i love visiting my family in Tasmania for Christmas. Unfortunately i only get to see them once or twice a year but each time i go It’s a refreshing reminder to not only enjoy the simple things in life, but also the limited time to you have together.It’s makes me realize that sometimes the best kinds of gifts are the ones we take for granted every single day.
So Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day and spent it with the ones you love.